Dana-Farber nutritionist breaks down nutrition facts and cancer myths
Dana-Farber nutritionist Stacy Kennedy, MPH, RD, shares her latest nutrition insight for cancer patients and speaks to some common food-related cancer myths. Watch as Kennedy answers the following questions:
- What are some easy ways to improve one’s diet right now?
- Are there specific types of foods or nutrients cancer patients should eat or avoid eating?
- Is true that sugar feeds cancer cells?
- Should cancer patients take vitamin supplements during cancer treatment?
- Do probiotics help prevent cancer?
- Does eating organic foods help prevent cancer?
See the full web chat on Dana-Farber’s blog.
If you enjoyed this video, you might also like:
Top 5 Cancer-Fighting Foods
Paint Your Plate with Color and Beneficial Nutrients.
Associate Director, Social Media